Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quilt of Valor Block Drive...

Want to make a Quilt of Valor block? My friend Debra posted on her blog a few weeks ago about another blogger, Kevin the Quilter, who is hosting a QOV block drive. It is a really simple block, but it makes a very striking quilt when all put together. If you have a bit of extra time, see if you can make a few. He has some pretty good prizes too...The block drive runs through June 1st...


Speaking of deadlines...How do you keep track of your ongoing projects? Especially those with deadlines? I have about a bazillion things going and have handwritten lists all over the place - and I can never find them. And I never have them with me when I'm shopping. So I've been playing with different apps to help me manage them. I believe the one with the most promise so far is Evernote. I've loaded it to both my iPad and iPhone. Still learning but am curious what others might be using.

~Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment